this weekend

Khalipso

hey guys and gals,

i don't know how much i'll be on this weekend. mom is in town and we are going to the beach for some r&r lol. i haven't seen her in months so it's gonna be awesome :D

i work nights so i'm used to being awake so if i can't sleep i'll probably hop on later on in the evening/late night if i get on at all.

i know this is cool with everyone, but i just wanted to let you all know i'm still around lol.

It's good to hear from you! I've been splitting my time with ESO, when they've been doing betas, swtor, and I'm starting to get back into GW2. I finally made a character that I think I like in GW2. I'm uncertain if I'm going to continue my sub with swtor but the changes they're making may hook me again. When ESO launches next month, I'll be spending a lot of time in that game for the first 30 days to get a good feel as to whether I'll sub or not. I don't want to sub to two games but if there's enough in both games to make it worthwhile, I may do it.

lol well with swtor and wow both coming out with player housing... that's my limit. and i don't really play wow that much these days now with my work schedule. and tbh, all i have time for, game wise, is swtor.

Back