The new ToJ lion

rizz

This is a thread for people who want to discuss the project for creating a lion for ToJ.

There are a few requirements..

1. Monochrome ideally, or maximum 3-4 colour with no gradient shading (flat colours)
2. Vector image ideally, but high-res PSD image OK (1600x1200 res for wallpapers)
3. Looking for bold, stylish design, big shapes not too much intricate detail (unless it suits)
4. Looking for a serene/majestic lion preferably, mouth closed, not one of those roaring with blood dripping from teeth kinda things (unless it looks hot)

there ya go.

Not that I can be of help but I saw a spray of tek7's once and the eyes were hypnotizing and all around graphics was awesomely detailed!

We still have the base art for the old wallpapers should anyone require those to inspire them. Just let me know and i can send it through..

The usual, dont distribute or use for anything other than ToJ etc etc disclaimer would apply.

If you are creating a black and white lion, you can draw it on paper.. Scan it in. The result may be a low-res scan but there are ways to improve it.

If you have adobe Illustrator you can alter the image to a vector using Live Trace. If you dont have Illustrator (like me), then post the image on here and someone (like VK) will convert it for you.

Back