The Lone Protector - Non-Contest related.

Ark Angel Nate

"The Lone Protector"
Based off a daydream I had the other day.
- Nate

A vast wasteland distanced for miles upon miles in every direction. It was barren, and no sign of life was to be found anywhere. The sky was scorched by fire, and blood streaked from battle... a great war had taken place. On this wasteland were corpses, billions upon billions of stacked up corpses of demons. They all lay dead and destroyed upon the arid landscape. In the center of this, was a tall and war battered castle wall. These walls looked to have withstood many attacks, and many battles. A single knight stood at the top of this wall, all by himself... not even scratched up or tired. He was armed up simply with only a crossbow, a sword, and the armor that weighed upon his shoulders. He walked down a staircase from the wall, noting that it was okay to leave watch. However, inside these walls was nothing but a perfectly square patch of grass. In the center of this patch was a single flower, with a golden light shining down on it. The knight walked over to the flower, and bent a knee down so he could touch it. He stroked the flower gently and lovingly, smiling comfortingly.

He then spoke to the flower,

"You're safe now."

Thank you ^^ and, it was a daydream I had one day. Typically if I have a significant daydream that I think is important, I write it down in creative writing form and then bring it to someone who can interpret dreams, cause they're normally important. This one can be interpretted in several different directions, as a matter of fact. But it turns out that this particular one, if directed at me, was telling me that a particular friendship of mine of which I held so dear was finally safe. It had a really rocky and unstable road, and the enemy had tried to tear it down an uncountable number of times. But I suppose God wanted to assure me that the friendship between me and my friend was going to stay intact, and be protected forever. ^_^ I was really happy that day when I had it interpretted.

But of course, it's open to however you may wish to interpret it! There's one interpretation of whom was seen as God protecting us from the enemy and how much He loves us!

If it is a dream it is oneness with he who champions! Is it Christ, I dunno but can say for he says you will be safe now. An on going battle? The flower is single out and your champion continues tho says you will be safe now so the war ain't over! Christ knows his battles for you so in my eye it is someone else that is being challenged! Press on and share with us a whole lot more please! FYI lol a great write! hehehe I love it!

Back