The Gaming Christian

Tempy

Hi,

My name is Wilko and I'm a fellow WoW gamer (Nagrand - EU) and a believer in Jesus Christ. I'm not actually in Redeemed, so if my post is out of place, I would understand it completely if it were deleted.

I happened to stumble upon this forum and I have to admit that I am excited just reading about your projects and ministry that you do in-game. Recently I too have been called to step it up in-game. God has made me in a specific way, which happened to include the enjoyment of gaming, so I should make use of that to further his kingdom.

Ultimately, I seek to begin a ministry online, one of encouraging fellow believers through bible studies, and one of apologetic-like talks with whoever wants to join. Part of that is a blog, which can be found over at http://thegamingchristian.com/ The blog is supposed to be for all Christian gamers, especially for those who play WoW, and I hope that it might encourage some of you too. It is a very new blog, and I'm new to the art of blogging, so your patience with me would be appreciated (as well as your feedback).

God bless you all.

Wilko

Moderator's note: Thread moved to General WoW Discussion Forum.

Welcome to the forums, Tempy!

I really would have liked to, but you guys play on a US realm whereas I only have the EU version so unfortunately I can't.

I did take away many things from you guys, so thanks for the great example!

Aw sad! You can't play with us :( I was getting excited lol. I didn't know there were different versions.... but still good to meet another believer as always ^.^

Indeed, very encouraging to see fellow gaming Christians. On my realm none of those seem to exist...

Yeah, there are a few different versions. US, EU, and Asian.

They are there Tempy......you just have to look for them :) 4 of the officers in my guild are TOJ members and others are also Christians and we are in a nonChristian guild. I can think of many others in the guild who are also Christians....you just have to get to know peeps which takes time.

Hehe don't worry Goblit I was exaggerating of course. I'm sure there are more Christians, they're just not as outspoken or easy to find as non-believers. I'm far from giving up hope!

Thanks for the encouragement though, I appreciate it! :)

Back