The Cost of Things and Such

Kahiel

Hey all,

I've been skimming the SWTOR forums and more information is trickling out about some of the new content coming up in August. Two things which caught my eye in particular is the cost of Legacy Storage and Guild Flagship. What I was reading earlier seemed to suggest that the Flagship wouldn't have a cost, people seemed to imply that all guilds would have one. Now what I am reading is that the Flagship will cost 50 Million credits. That's quite a chunk of change, but I think we could pool our resources and manage it. It is supposed to give you bonuses if it's in orbit of the planet you are currently on and there are supposed to be other things which can be done with it.

Legacy storage surprised the heck out of me. To unlock all 5 tabs it will cost 50 million credits also. Not sure how much it will cost to open, haven't found that yet.

I was saving up credits because I figured these toys would cost something. That is I was saving them until the whole "blow all your credits gambling to win a Rancor mount."

asten your seat belt guys tis going to shake in here....

new: I'm being told the guild ships are huge, I mean really huge. 16 unlockable rooms and the pricing is supposed to be 5 mil for each room. Making a fully unlocked guild ship @130M.

However I have no formal confirmation of this and we all know things can change much till deployement... so take that with a grain of salt.

Quote: Originally Posted by Koichi View Post
This thread is to everyone who is curious on how much it costs to fully unlock their Stronghold. (If someone can give me the break down for Tatooine and the Nar Shadda Strongholds, I'll place them on this thread).

UPDATE: GUILD STRONGHOLDS COSTS WAY MORE THAN THE PERSONAL VERSIONS. (EX: 13 MILLION FOR UNLOCKING ALL THE ROOMS ON CORUSCANT)

Coruscant and Dromund Kas:
-Initial fee to acquire the stronghold is 5,000 Credits.
- It's 1,445,000 credits to fully unlock the stronghold (this includes the initial fee).
-250,000 for unlocking the Garage.
-1,000,000 for unlocking the Balcony.

Tatooine:
-Initial fee to acquire the stronghold is 2.5 million credits.
-Full unlock of rooms for Tatooine is 9.5 Million credits (this includes the initial fee).

Nar Shadda:
With the first 5 expansions unlocked, the last three were:
-2.25 million for balcony
-1.75 million for Garage
-250k for other stairs "room".

Cartel Coin Use:
- Balcony on Nar 2200 cc
- Antechamber on Nar 2000cc

Guild Flagship:

Pending...
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
A fully upgraded Legacy Storage is 50M (5M for the 1st additional bay (edit or 2500 CC), then 10M, 15M and 20M for the last one).

Edit:
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
None of these prices are final until BW says they are

From http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=753733

Back