Team ToJ?

Captain_Tea

Anyone interested in getting a team going for CoD4 or CoD5 competitive leagues or ladder play? Any suggestions as to which ladders to join i.e.Team Warfare League, etc...?

Last edited:
I would like to be in on the Competition side of the house, TWL is the only one I know of, there may be others. I was a Active member of the SNC World in Conflict Team at TWL, I am all for it but If and thats a BIG IF we get enough that want to join a league, they have to realize this is a large commitment as some of the matches are late[or very early morning for me] and I believe they are 5 V 5 so it would be nice to have a few backups. The matches are held on either our server or the competitions, It is a lot of FUN and its a Great way to let others know about ToJ :)

Lateness is no problem for me. How often would we be playing? Since business can be an issue, I agree that having some backups would be good.

I have a roommate (Timmmmmo in the games we played today) who is interested in joining us for some competitive play. My other roommate might want to too, once he gets the game over the Christmas break. Tim's favorite ladder would be TDM HC. I could go for about anything.

I have a roommate (Timmmmmo in the games we played today) who is interested in joining us for some competitive play. My other roommate might want to too, once he gets the game over the Christmas break. Tim's favorite ladder would be TDM HC. I could go for about anything.

Sounds great :D. If we could get about 6 or 7 competitive minded peeps that would be perfect so we always have enough subs. We just picked up another guy [toj.cc]Azz3r as well.

Back