Target release date

I wonder if i can go all 2010 w/o paying for a subscription MMO.....

While we have not announced a specific date, we can confirm that we are targeting a spring 2011 release for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We’ve got a lot of exciting updates and reveals planned throughout 2010, including the first-ever hands-on testing for the game. It’s not too late to sign up to be a game tester, so go to www.swtor.com/tester and sign up today. We can’t wait to share more about the game with you as we progress through the year, so make sure you stay tuned to the official website for details.

As long as they use the extra time to get it right I'll be happy, I've got too many games to play right now as it is. I just don't want to see another repeat of what happened with KoTOR 2.

I'm keeping my eye on that one, but I probably won't end up getting it unless it turns out really well. I like Star Trek (I've seen all of the tv series for it), but I don't really have extra money lying around these days.

If I absolutely had to pick one of the two, maybe I could. I like both of them a lot.

Back