SWG

Thaddius

I just picked this up today after repeatedly telling myself I wouldn't.....Is there a group of ToJ'rs or a Christian group playing together out there?  I'm thinking of joining a group I played SB with on Starsider if there isn't.

**Edit**
Ok, I started a character on Starsider. due to a misclick in creation, my name is Vofiath, human artisan/scout/marksman.

Please let me know.

Cory

Thad,

I was wondering the same thing. I am really into Star Wars Galaxies and plan on playing it for a long time.

I am looking for committed players to gather together for fellowship, but mainly to form large hunting parties - with mostly brawlers, a few marksman, 1-2 scouts, and a few medics.

If anyone is interested or plays, I am in the Eclipse Galaxy, planet Tattooine, city of Mos Espa. My in game name is "Kaiine Kloudstriker"...look me up!

The offer to start a Star Wars Galaxies chapter stands--provided we can appoint a staff for it. Standard procedure: If you're interested in any staff positions, e-mail Rizz at rizz@toj.cc

Dig it.

ok ok ok people when i get my new mobo i will be playing SWG on the Scylla Server i am a Member of the PA K.O.T.O.R or as they are Called Knights of the Old Republic. If need be i will play on another server.

Well, so far, it's Xel, Godspeed, and myself on the Eclipse server, planet Tattoine. Thad created a character there, but I haven't seen him on...where are you??!!

Goose will be getting it soon and I am sure he will be joining us there. If anyone else is interested, let us know!

If someone's interested in paying the monthly bill count me in.
wink.gif

Hey,

I've logged on a few times and havn't seen you on. (maybe a east vs west coast thing, I don't know)

The main problem is I started on Wanderhome after I posted here, and decided that Starsider was too crowded for me. I'll try to play a bit more on Eclipse and look for you guys.

What are Xel and Godspeeds char's names?

I'm going by Damchi Erlo but will be recreating as a Mon Calamari crafter. (name will be Dam'chi )

Cory

Back