Stepping down... :(

XionTawa

I am officially stepping down from being the leader of the FFXIV chapter... I am now working overtime at work, and have no time to play or enjoy the game... Sorry that I have to do this, but it is for the best...

If anyone is interesting in leading the chapter, please PM me and I will give you all the info you need... :)

Sorry to hear that XionTawa. :( I just want the linkshell to stay together, regardless of a named leader or not. Well, I hope I hear something soon.

I think I will be following right behind you there... This game just isn't fun enough to use the little free time I have playing. So much potential, so many promises....

I'm with Cosette, and hope to see the Linkshell continue somehow. Sorry to hear you're stepping down, Sean and Jon. :(

We hope the linkshell does continue! A lot of effort was put into setting everything up and bringing everyone together, we would hate to see it fall apart just because circumstances prevent us from playing the game right now. :)

It is a shame you guys are leaving/stepping down. As you said Jon, alot of work went into you guys building the LS and it would suck to have it not continue. Thank you for the work you guys did. Hopefully your schedules clear up some and the game improves to meet schedule demands so that you can join us in the future.

The new changes sound good but I'm still not sure about having time to play. Still going to be helping out on the forums as much as I can. I probably will not have time to play FFXIV until i finish my Macroeconomics class in 4 weeks.

I'll do what I can, but no promises... I feel bad for not fulfilling my commitment here...

Back