SSBB characters

ewoksrule

Super Smash Bros Brawl releases March 9th!

Leaked characters from Japan version

Brawl_roster.jpg

Poster someone made with most of the characters:

Brawl_Poster.jpg

I feel somewhat weird seeing Sonic in a Nintendo Game... even though its been a few years already.

*i am going to cry...

that is so exciting...*

WAY TO GO WHOEVER FOUND THE FIRST SPOILER PICTURE

As long as I've got Kirby, I'm all set. Sonic being in the game will probably just be an added bonus.

*FOX for the win*

YET... now they have two new fox model characters... hmmm... i'm fasinated.

BUT...

I've been a sonic fan boy ever since i was 4 years old. (and i'm not joking... i think 3 1/2 i started playing sonic).

If sonic is really fast, like he should be... then he will dominate... *hopefully*

I liked Roy more than marth all in all (because marth looks like a girl.... I swear he / she is a girl). BUT... and taht is a big 'but'... marth was faster and more effective in air combos...

THUS, i was forced to use her.

ROY WAS TOTALLY BETTER, THOUGH.

I liked Roy more than marth all in all (because marth looks like a girl.... I swear he is a girl). BUT... and that is a big 'but'... marth was faster and more effective in air combos...

THUS, I was forced to use him.

ROY WAS TOTALLY HORRIBLE, THOUGH.

fixt :)

*FOX for the win*

YET... now they have two new fox model characters... hmmm... i'm fasinated.

BUT...

I've been a sonic fan boy ever since i was 4 years old. (and i'm not joking... i think 3 1/2 i started playing sonic).

If sonic is really fast, like he should be... then he will dominate... *hopefully*

The game is going to be balanced, so I wouldn't hope for much. Although none of the characters, are going to be clones...or at least that's what the developers said.

as funny as it was to have clones in the previous game...

There were HUGE differences between one character and his clone counterpart. For example: doc. Mario and reg. Mario. Doc. was faster and heavier. But Reg. hit harder, could do the meteor smash a lot easier, and had more power in his throws.

BUT...

I do agree... having cloned moves was kinda... well... frustrating.
I will enjoy seeing how they change some of the previously made clones *for the better, hopefully*

Back