Spellcloth? Arcane resist gear?

Kevin

So in the last few days I've powerleveled tailoring from 350 to 371 (as of this morning, should hit 375 tonight or tomorrow night - the mobs in netherstorm that drop primal mana are good and terrified of me), and I need spellcloth...lots of it. I'd love to get my spellfire set put together, and that means that I will probably not be waiting to make all the spellcloth myself. I already have the mats (besides the spellcloth) to make my spellfire robe, so here's my thing...

1) I'd be willing to trade shadowweave (or whatever it's called) or primal mooncloth for spellcloth, straight up.

2) I'd be willing to buy your spellcloth off of you

3) I'd be willing to supply mats so you can make me spellcloth, but only if you're a spellcloth tailor, otherwise it's cheaper to get it elsewhere.

I need a grand total of 40 or so spellcloth to finish my last four pieces of spellfire/spellstrike gear, and if I can trade all my cloth for spellcloth that still is a month without outside help. if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Alternatively, if anyone needs clothie arcane resist gear, I do have the pattern for the arcanoweave boots and robe. If you can supply mats, I'll make them for you, but it might be cheaper to just buy them on the AH if they're available.

Thanks for reading! hopefully I can get my uber tailoring gear soon. (=

What I chose to do on top of making spellcloth is questing a lot at level 70 for the cash. Then, buying spellcloth at the AH.

so about those quests...

I finished all of the quests (non-group) everywhere except SMV and Netherstorm...it was getting to the point where I could make more cash grinding primal mana than doing quests...average quest gives 11g, and I can get a primal mana every 10 mins (20-25g). So unless I can do a quest every 5 minutes...

I finished all of the quests (non-group) everywhere except SMV and Netherstorm...it was getting to the point where I could make more cash grinding primal mana than doing quests...average quest gives 11g, and I can get a primal mana every 10 mins (20-25g). So unless I can do a quest every 5 minutes...

There are quests that do need to be done though so you may as well knock those out. Stuff like your Arcatraz Key quest line, Helm of Second Sight quest line, etc. So, while your questing, use that cash to buy the primals. Once you're done w/the questing and buying a few primals, go back to grinding on them. So unless you don't want stuff like the key for Kara, Arc, etc...

I checked TB and got most of the important questlines done. I do have the Second Sight questline finished (beautiful helm), and I finished most of the ones in Netherstorm, short of some of the Consortium quests in the out-of-the-way smaller quest centers. I do need to get keyed for Arc, maybe that should be next on my list. There are also some more Aldor quests that are pretty high on my priority list, so we'll see what happens.

Back