Sorry missed this week...but good news

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I am getting a new Job so I will have every week night off! I just got offered a job that pays about $3 an hour better than my current job so I am happy. So God Willing you may see me on more! yay! So Hopfully some more PvP nights!

yay! more PvP! more money! but more importantly.. more PvP!

Congratulations! I know you've been looking to move onward and upward for a while now.

Will have a new employer! Also because of my current employer I have to work a 12 hour shift on Tuesday so that means no PvP this week everyone.

well going to be making about 2.50 more an hour plus a lot of room for advancement. My current boss said he talked to the manager at the other store and my new District Manager sees me possibly running my own store in a year. So we will see where the lord leads. I was offered the job on the spot at the interview for a business i did not even apply for so I think the lord hand/has his hands in it :)

I get out of work about 10pm Eastern every night so this Tuesday i should be on!

Sorry I did not get on I was tired and not feeling well. I may start hosting a Thursday night pvp since that is my Day off. If anyone is interested let me know!

Sorry, I fell asleep last night at 7:30. Trying to reset my internal clock, but it's fighting back...

Might play Thursdays....

I'm 13 fame away from R6. I'm PvPing EVERYday. Just PM me if I'm on. Might be a little iffy tho, Sharks are playing on Thursday.

Back