Some new possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Hi guys...I just wanted to ask this group to be praying for wisdom and guidance for me as I am currently struggling to decide what to do about a new job "upgrade". I am currently working on a project with Rizz for a LAN center to be opened in Tulsa, OK and have recently been asked by my current employer (Blockbuster Video) if I would like to take over another store in the Tulsa market. While this does mean greater pay and a broader range of my management skills, I would like to make certain that this is where God wants me to be. I would pray that I make the right decisions as I WILL open a LAN center and WILL remain constant in my dedication to ToJ\CGA so I will need to have the energy and endurance to take on this new area of my life. I do thank you all!!

If you can spare the time i would take the extra cash.. God will make the LAN happen if its meant to. And dont forget I can start helping once it gets moving.. I am praying for ya.

Elihu, I am praying that God will impart wisdom on you.

Don't forget the promise in Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him [God] and he [God] will make your paths straight."

Thank you all....I'll give an update in a week or so when the time comes to an end.

Well it has been made official, I will be moving to a new management position within the company and am excited about it all. I have been doing my best to prepare for leaving and preparing my staff as well as planning with some of my current staff that will get to go with me. I know that this will be a new challenge and look forward to it and that God is going to give me the wisdom I need to make this work like it should. I have been swamped as of late with all kinds of things but i am slowly getting around to getting everything accomplished (by God's hands)...thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray that I will do well in this new position that I begin on July 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back