Some Game Questions

Wh1te Out

1. What is the flag in our Guild Hall for?

2. Can we ever add things like a merchant or storage unit to our Guild Hall?

3. Can you PvP before Lv. 20? If so, at what level and where?

yes you can pvp b4 20 infact whenever u want just go to one of the arenas in old ascalon or yaks bend.....im not sure where the other one is...

I am hoping in the expansions we can make changes like you mentioned to our guild hall. Would make it more like a city that way.

I wondered about the flag myself... Capture the Flag? We play that in real life, perhaps that is what it is for?

I was thinking that it was a kinda ctf thing, that would be pretty fun isntead of just killing the other team.

I had a couple game questions, I have only been playing for a week or so, so be patient if they sound too noobish...

1.) How does one visit said guild hall?
2.) I noticed that if I "Ctrl-dbl click" on a mob it calls out my target so a groupmate can hit "T" and target the same mob. Is there another way to do this besides ctrl-double clicking?
3.) How come most pickup groups I join don't use this above mentioned method?

How come is probally cus they dont have very good strategy, or dont know how, or, just dont want to. And you visit the Guild Hall, by getting your map up, and then there should be a icon their saying Guild Hall. And i am not sure about your 2nd question, i just use that method.

You can get a signet of capture by doing a quest in Lion's Arch. Otherwise have to get from a skill trainer beyond that point.

I noticed that if I "Ctrl-dbl click" on a mob it calls out my target so a groupmate can hit "T" and target the same mob. Is there another way to do this besides ctrl-double clicking?
The only other way i know (which u might know aswell, cause its basically the same) is to hit "c" to target closest mob, or just target one and hit "ctrl" and "space bar" at the same time

to visit the guild hall, zoom out of your map, and toward the middle you should see a green marker. that is the guild hall.

Mr_Slice said:
1. What is the flag in our Guild Hall for?
The flag post in the guild hall is for capture the flag matches. You place a flag in that flag post and hold it long enough and your team gets a 10% morale boost.

[toj.cc]phantom said:
Where do you get the Signet of Capture?
You get the signet of capture mission from a guy named something Magi who's standing on top of a hill in Lion's Arch near the fountain. Once you capture a skill with it, return to him for your reward and he'll give you another one. After that, you can buy them from skill trainers.

Last edited:
astrod00d said:
The flag post in the guild hall for for capture the flag matches. You place a flag in that flag post and hold it long enough and your team gets a 10% morale boost. You get the signet of capture mission from a guy named something Magi who's standing on top of a hill in Lion's Arch near the fountain. Once you capture a skill with it, return to him for your reward and he'll give you another one. After that, you can buy them from skill trainers.

I'm confused. Capturing skills seems completely different that capture the flag. Are the two related somehow?

So, what do we need to do as a guild to be able to play capture the flag in our guild hall? Because to me that sounds like an awesome idea!

I'm sorry. I was replying to two different questions and after reading my post, I see why it confused you. Capture the Flag and Capturing Skills aren't related. I'll edit the post to separate them and quote the questions they were answering.

Last edited:
Back