So

oneomazinkid

I've only been playing WoW for less than two weeks and everytime I get a character to the middle teens, I want to start another character. It's not that I don't like my character, I just want more. What's wrong with me? Did anyone else go through this starting out?

yeah alts are a lot of fun:) But you wont get too far if you keep making new ones hehe, I had to stop playing them all and focus on one to get to L60:p (back when 60 was max level hehe)

Alts are a blast, they let you experience the game play from different point of view. But alt'ing does not come without cost.

How Pack mules become your main

It is a natural thing to want to try new toons. Especially when lvling to mid teens happens quickly compared to your last 5 lvls to 70 soon to be 80. But like others have said , focus on one toon that will aid in leveling your others in both experience and finance. Otherwise just enjoy and playing in fellowship. Remember that you control the game and the game does not control you. :D

The only reason I started another toon was to be in the Realm so I could join Mustard Seed. I play in one realm with my brother and another realm with my spiritual brothers & sisters.

No, guild wars doesn't control me.

No no, I mean the answer is a non-addicting game. Great gameplay without the weirdness of waking up in front of your computer wondering why it's ten to noon and you have mountain dew and red bull cans scattered everywhere.

I've only been playing WoW for less than two weeks and everytime I get a character to the middle teens, I want to start another character. It's not that I don't like my character, I just want more. What's wrong with me? Did anyone else go through this starting out?

haha.... "when" i played WoW i did that...

that is how.... in two months of playing WoW i ended up with 4 characters... 1 main was (at teh end of 2 months) at lvl 28 or something... 2nd main secondary at 25... third and fourth secondaries around 18 (i think one 18 and the other 16 to be more specific) .... i'm the kinda person who needs TONS of characters to fit my mood.... while my friend Atown is the kinda person who just picks one and grinds till they are like... the lvl of my main in half the time ... YET... i still have variety... lol.

No no, I mean the answer is a non-addicting game. Great gameplay without the weirdness of waking up in front of your computer wondering why it's ten to noon and you have mountain dew and red bull cans scattered everywhere.

So there is no draw to GW. Ok, I'll stay away from it.

Back