Skill Capping at Thunderhead Keep, Iron Mines or Ring of Fire, Friday 2/3 8PM EST

dorkelf

EDIT: To give people a little more time to get home from work, I'm rescheduling to 9 PM. The only caveat is that we have to get going right at 9, so that the mission can be completed before our scheduled 10 PM GvG.

Hi guys, hate to ask for the help but I need to cap Devastating hammer in order to create the correct GvG build for tonight. There are three or four missions where it can be found (Thunderhead Keep, Iron Mines and Ring of Fire, can't remember where else) - so if anyone needs to get one of those missions or bonuses in the process, lets get together and help each other out.

Thanks,

Paul

EDIT: Abaddon's is the other area where it is supposed to be found. Here's the info I found in a web search:

Devastating Hammer

Abaddon's Mouth/Cairn the Destroyer
Iron Mines of Moladune/Martigris the Stalwart
Ring of Fire/Caim the Destroyer
Thunderhead Keep/Perfected Armor

Last edited:
I need Thunderhead. I do not think that Dev Hammer is at THK though. I will however offer my assistance. If I make it home in time from work.

I might be available, but the closest i have it Droks. Is there a good fire/air elite skill that i can cap?

I'll try to be on shortly after 9pm.

If you are just going for the quick cap, THK mission is probably not the best route, although my ranger also needs THK. For looking up locations of elite skills, I usually use: http://www.xennon.co.uk/eliteskills/. The site has maps to spawn locations for each boss too.

Since all of these are from Jade Armor bosses, anyone who helps will need to be infused.

I hate to say it, but Abaddon's mouth might be the easiest to try for capping Devastating Hammer. THK is long and Mursaat/Jade bosses are somewhat random. In Ring of Fire, the warrior Jade is at the very end. Iron Mines might be best if you have a team fully infused to start with. In Abaddon's the bosses are pretty reliable at their spawn points and the henchies are already infused. If you get to Willa before Cairn though, it would probably be less frustrating to start over. The other option is the unnamed Jade in the Ice Floe. I've never gone after one of the unnamed bosses for a capture before, so I can't confirm their existance or that they have this skill.

DZwart said:
I'll try to be on shortly after 9pm.

If you are just going for the quick cap, THK mission is probably not the best route, although my ranger also needs THK. For looking up locations of elite skills, I usually use: http://www.xennon.co.uk/eliteskills/. The site has maps to spawn locations for each boss too.

Since all of these are from Jade Armor bosses, anyone who helps will need to be infused.

I hate to say it, but Abaddon's mouth might be the easiest to try for capping Devastating Hammer. THK is long and Mursaat/Jade bosses are somewhat random. In Ring of Fire, the warrior Jade is at the very end. Iron Mines might be best if you have a team fully infused to start with. In Abaddon's the bosses are pretty reliable at their spawn points and the henchies are already infused. If you get to Willa before Cairn though, it would probably be less frustrating to start over. The other option is the unnamed Jade in the Ice Floe. I've never gone after one of the unnamed bosses for a capture before, so I can't confirm their existance or that they have this skill.

I appreciate the advice, and that link is an awesome resource.

I will be able to log in as early as 6 PM EST tongiht, so I am going to take henchies out to the Ice Flow and try to cap the skill that way - and then whether or not I'm successful we'll go ahead and do Thunderhead around 9PM since that's what everyone needs.

Paul

yeah, I need to cap Devestating Hammer too... (along with doing the Ring of Fire mission.. if time permits...)

Back