SFK anyone?

Reason

This may sound like an odd place for me to ask help on, however I do have reasoning behind this. My main, Reasonabe, has just picked up enchanting. As most enchanters know, it is best to DE stuff up to the enchanting lvl of 50. I'd like to run SFK for the green/blue drops so I can DE them, and use the mats to further my enchanting levels. There is one problem with this however, all of the mobs are immune to frost. Since I have a 29/0/22 spec, this is not an easy task for me. I was wondering if anyone would mind running through there with me so I can get the drops. One run should be fine. I won't need multiple runs or anything. I'm going to be hitting up Deadmines as well for the drops to DE.

I don't need a full group or anything obviously, however anyone is welcome to join if you have quests there, etc. I just need to go for the drops (green and blue items). I should be online this evening around 6:30ish server time. Any time after that should be ok. The run should not take longer than 45 minutes I would assume, depending on who is willing to help of course.

Take care,

Chris

Actually, SFK is a beautiful place to farm for the twink market. You can get a ton of level 19 greens and blues that can sell for a pretty penny.

Go ahead and DE the stuff that you don't think will sell, of course. :)

Actually, SFK is a beautiful place to farm for the twink market. You can get a ton of level 19 greens and blues that can sell for a pretty penny.

Go ahead and DE the stuff that you don't think will sell, of course. :)

I know. :p That is why I now have a warlock, to be my "twink". I accidentily purchased the wrong staff last night in the AH for him. I thought it increased Spell Damage and Healing, but it was only Healing. I goofed.

Back