Seth aka Divine aka Alizak

Levite

Seth aka Divine aka Alizak will be out for a good few weeks if his house isnt destroyed. I talked to him yesterday and he said that the weather reports showed the tip of the hurricane hitting the part of where he lives in Luisiana. He thinks that his house will probobly be destoryed which will mean that his dad( a colonol in the marines if i remember correctly) will be transfered somewhere in Kansas City, Kansas. That will put him MIA for a few months. If his house is destroyed that means his computer will be too. So he might not be with us for a couple of months. Please keep Seth in your prayers and I know this disaster will turn out for the best.

-Josh aka Seed aka Tekken aka Levite-

Yeah, guys keep us in your prayers i got to sneak onto my mom's laptop for a couple of minutes so yeah hey guys i will talk to you later.

Seth, if you pop back on, where is your house? I was stationed at NAS Belle Chasse and from what I've seen Plaquemines Parish got hit pretty hard. I truly hope that your belonging make it through alright, but at least you are all safe. Still praying.

Hey divine, sorry to hear about your situation. I pray that your house will be spared. If you do happen to move to kansas city kansas, you will only be about 20 mins away from me because I live in kansas city, MO. Hopefully that won't happen though.

Hey Mr. Slice yes i live about 2-4 miles from the NAS in Belle Chasse and we know it would be hit hard but we have some old trees around our house like 2 in the back one on the left side and one in front and the 2 in the back are going only partially and we were going to get them professionally cut down but yeah the hurricane came so no luck there but we want to check on our cat, my bros car, and well i only have 1 t-shirt so i want more clothes lol i only brought under shirts because i am pretty dumb and i forget to bring stuff lol.

---added---

Mr. Slice do you live in Louisiana?!?!

Last edited:
Back