Sermons (May 2005)

PapaToad

Sermons, Messages from God, on line rants of Christendom. 1-6-04 is that last time the Knights of the Trinity formally preached in Camelot. Here is a link to past sermons that began in 02-11-2003. I will be preaching again in Camelot. Dates and times TBA on a weekly basis. We all have busy lives, so if you miss a sermon don't sweat it, but do try and make them.

For the Lord Says:

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
I believe this to be your Land, your relationships, and even our Guild, we are New Wine skins

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
We come back to the basics, the Kingdom of heaven is now, on earth as it is in heaven, we are to be about our fathers business!

We, the Knights of the Trinity will spread the Gospel and truth of the Lord Jesus Christ! We will be in this world but not of it. We bring the message of salvation and the freedom of bondage in these Dark Ages of Camelot!! :)

Walk with The LORD, and know his love.

Last edited:
Time can never be gained

Well we have a new server that is packed alot, that means that there are 3500 People to preach the gospel too. So say a 5th ( I made that number up) of them are christains looking for a home; (Thats 700 peoples ) We should be able to fill our ranks.I remember when I 1st came to Christ I searched High and low for a decent Christian Guild.

I heard on a different server The Knights of Trinity hold sermons in Camelot. Even my most wicked friends held a respect for KOT and there sermons. That’s when I met Chivah, who 1st words were:

Do you claim the Lord Jesus Christ and your Lord and Savoir, I said YES! And I had an guild invite, Every time I popped on He sent me a tell

“”Is there anything I could pray for you about?”

It made me feel very welcome, and everyone was so nice and helpful. I want to bring sermons back, and I figured while were at it we can do baptism as well. So if you have any ideas let me know.

God bless

Back