Select the Time for CfD's Next Guild Photo

When should the next CfD Guild Photo be taken on Friday, Jan 20th (server time/PST)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willcraft

Hello Brothers,

The next Called from Darkness Guild Photo will be during the evening of our 1-month anniversary: January 20th.

Vote for ALL the times you are available. If you are available for all the times, choose all the options. If you are not available for any of the times, we hope to see you at the next photo which we will do next month (but the day may not be the 20th).

The poll will be closed at about 11pm January 18th.

The poll for the location is here.

One good thing to note is that in this game (at least for me), the in-game clock shows you the LOCAL time, not the server time. Make sure everyone keeps that in mind when dealing with in-game events.

I did not know that... thanks! :)

For clarification to everyone, since this is a west coast server, I'm posting official activities primarily in Pacific Time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. That would make the 10PM PST time I voted for 6PM EST which I cannot make. However, earlier in the day (7PM PST/3PM EST) might work.

Thanks for the clarification. That would make the 10PM PST time I voted for 6PM EST which I cannot make. However, earlier in the day (7PM PST/3PM EST) might work.

Isn't it the other way around? EST is later than PST, so 10 PM PST would be 1 a.m. EST. So really late. 9 p.m. PST > midnight EST, and so on. It's a 3-hour time difference and EST is later than PST.

34 voted. Isn't that most of the guild? The most I've seen online is 25 and lately it's been in the teens.

Ah, ok. I didn't notice that and only voted for one time. I might have voted for 8pm for my second choice. I noticed you voted for all but one. That seems to throw the vote off a bit. It'll probably be too late for me, so enjoy the photo.

Back