Seeking: Patient Instructor for 1st Dungeon

Jason Franklin

I have a couple low level Dungeon quests in the Ragefire Chasm:
Testing and Enemies Strength
Searching for the Lost Satchet

I'm looking for someone (or some people) who are willing to help me with these. I've never done a dungeon. I'm also open to tips and instruction on playing my Hunter better. Currently level 18 working on Beast Master talent spec.
Endurance Training 5/5
Focused Fire 2/2
Thick Hide: 2/5

I'm usually on the same times as she is, we'll be happy to run you through some instances.

I also recommend drilling to learn your class abilities (trapping, pulling, etc) and even practicing advanced methods (chaing trapping, pet pulling, LOS pulling, etc). I'd be happy to help with that as well.

Also, BM / MM (41/20/0) is considered the more "powerful" of the 3 specs, with the ability to do more sustained damage over time, with MM having a higher "burst" damage (great for PvP) and Surv with AMAZING CC abilities (bonuses to trappping). BM hunters need to micro manage our pets, but overall, I really recommend that spec. All three have great raid buffs, but I think you'll enjoy the ease of leveling and utility BM gives.

Last edited:
I think you'll enjoy the ease of leveling and utility BM gives.

I tried to read a lot about the different specs before committing. It was pretty universal that BM (teach elementary and middle school so I can't say, type or read that without cracking a smile) was about the best for leveling.

Thanks for the offers guys. I'll see what my schedule is like? About how long does that particular dungeon take, do you guys know/remember?

I tried to read a lot about the different specs before committing. It was pretty universal that BM (teach elementary and middle school so I can't say, type or read that without cracking a smile) was about the best for leveling.

Thanks for the offers guys. I'll see what my schedule is like? About how long does that particular dungeon take, do you guys know/remember?

I understand exactly what you mean about BM making me giggle.

At your level, we can knock out RFC in about 10 minutes, but I recommend Wailing Caverns for you. Good hunter gear, and lot's of learning opportunities. It's also, in my opinion, one of the best looking instances you'll see.

Wowwiki's Instances By Level page will be a good guide for you. Click on the instance link to go to a good info page on most of them, with walkthroughs, stats, quest info, etc.

As you'll see, WC has, as a quest reward, a good hunter-stat sword, a great bow drops, and assorted pieces of leather armor.

Back