Seeking Fundraising Campaign Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If you're up to the challenge of helping raise funds for the next Tribe of Judah game server and other expenses, are over the age of 17, have at least a few hours a week of free time, are willing to work for free, and love ToJ, then please e-mail me at tek7 AT toj DOT cc.

I will try to write up a full description of the roles and responsibilites that go with the title this coming week. I'm going to need several dedicated members to help get our game servers back online. The work involved is far too much for a single person, and even after delegating some of the related tasks, it's hard not to feel overwhelmed.

I'd prefer to have someone with fundraising experience take this position, but I'm more concerned that the person who helps raise funds for ToJ shares my vision for the group and agrees that loudly rattling a "tin cup" is not the way to go about getting donations.

Candidates for the position should possess excellent writing and speaking skills as they will likely have to speak with business owners and "higher-ups" regarding sponsorship. If your people skills are great but your writing skills are mediocre, I can help you with the writing part.

That's all I can think of for now. If you're interested but have questions, go ahead and e-mail or IM me. I'll do my best to reply swiftly.

The position of Fundraising Campaign Manager is still open. I am limited in what I can do to help get our dedicated servers back online until someone fills this role and I can start delegating tasks to him or her.

Thread closed.

Mr. Slice has volunteered for the Fundraising Manager position. He'll be heading up Tribe of Judah's efforts to raise sufficient funds to bring and keep our next dedicated server online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back