scientists explain the burning bushes!

Well, you believe that Neanderthal are a diseased, malnourished breed of Cro-Magnon. Except that it seems they lived a very fast, very physical life. It is the height of unlikely that a disease and malnutrition would actually lead to a MORE robust and physically capable animal. Isn't it?

Eon

Technically.
But let's look at it this way, perhaps: you take a big football player and he gets a crippling arthritis, very often he will remain massive. It's in his structure to stay large. Arthritis of the bones will not waste him into a skeleton.
Same could be said for something like that. Also several Neanderthals were found in the European area, and along there. Along with several other "evolutionary ancestors."
So maybe we have large mountain-dwelling folk (possibly ancestors of the famed Nordic?) who, according to their cold region, and lack of medicinal properties, got sick and twisted in their old age, much like our kind get sick and twisted in their old age, DESPITE their size factors or muscle mass.
Cro-Magnon was very robust, but small in size comparison to the Neanderthal.

All right I've argued my piece. What would YOU argue against Neanderthal ancestry, Eon?

Neanderthal man is never found living in community with Cro-Magnon. Artifacts found with Neanderthal man present a different picture for lifestyle and habits. For example, Cro-Magnon man was nomadic (At the time that both species were alive) whilst Neanderthal man remained static at a homestead location, regardless of the season.

Neanderthal man shows signs of physical damage that suggests he preyed on the large animal species that existed back then - like the Giant Deer, Mammoth and Wooly Rhino. Cro-Magnon man shows no such sign of having hunted such prey - probably the reason why our ancestors didn't die out when the large herbivores began to disappear during the great melt. And there are genetic differences too.

Eon

Really? I've seen that Neanderthal has been found from the Mid-East to Europe, and, supposedly, even down in Africa, which makes no sense to me.
Cro-Magnon, nomadic, eh? Maybe, possibly, a hint of chance, that Cro-Magnon may just have been a predecessor to, say, Chaldeans? Or Sumerians?
And of course there will be genetic differences: my code is different from yours, the same as a guy from another country is from another guy in another country, or an ape's is from a man!

Back