Salutations

Ehren

Hello,

I have recently started playing Rift after getting talked back into WOW by my neice. One of the things I decided this time around when looking for a guild was to focus on trying to find folks who had more of my ethos and philosphy.

I found your Reborn site and enjoyed what I saw, and was amazed actually at the size and breadth of your group and its myriad of game chapters.

Now for a little bit about myself. I am 45 a father of 2 gorgeous girls (yes I am biased) :) and have been married to the love of my life for 23 years and together with her for 25 years, and that was after asking her to marry me after only 16 days! (Course we had to hide the engagment to the families for a year, somehow we thought they might have thought we were being hasty but it all worked out)

Am an Army Airborne Infantry vet of 13 years and am currently a business exec in the Logistics field.

I have always gamed it seems from the advent of my D&D days with paper and pen or renacting battles of WW2 with Avalon Hill games, but through all that there has always been one constant...its the people and interacting with them that make that time memorable.

As I progress through the application process I look forward to hearing from others. Have a great week!

Peace be with you!

Frank

Sounds like you should fit in great with this group. Lots of fathers playing with us. I have 2 girls myself and a 3rd arrives in 4 weeks.

Welcome to the CGA forums and Reborn guild!

I noticed your ToJ application was approved so any officer can send you an invite in game.

Thanks for the warm welcome, once the chores are done I will see about hopping in game and getting to meet folks!

Grats on the next baby Mirakle! I love babies...tried to get a third out of the wife and she just looked at me and said brother you waited to long to start! So now the wife and I just get to beg borrow and steal friends little ones when they want to sneak out for a nice dinner and movie.

Hope to see ya all in game soon!

Frank

Welcome Frank!

We are happy to have you, and look forward to gaming with you.

As a father myself I can understand your bias. I too have 3 girls.

We are happy to see your have found us here t Reborn.

If you have any questions in game or anything feel free to ask. Many of us here are willing to help out with anything we can.

God Bless!
Jason

Back