RvR

Icthus

Okay,

A few of you experienced what Camm and I have been dealing with the last few weeks. RvR in Albion with not many caring.

So, here is a question-

Do you want to set up an RvR night for our guild where we go take a tower or bridge and set up camp? It is way more fun to gather with a group or two and hold off any attackers.

Let's see what you guys think.....

We used to do that one thur night in gc icky. Atm most of my guys are playing hibs on nimue. I would be willing to come and play with my 50 and drag some of the few left out with us if you don't mind. And I agree it's always more fun with a bunch out and about instead of a few running in circles. Hmmm one night people even thought we had conspired to take a relic and we were just out having fun. Let me know when but I may not be able to do anything til I get back from vacation in a couple weeks.
Blessings,"Angel"

It's not that I don't like RvR.. it's just that I'm terrible at it. I was decent in the BGs as Golgaros.. I even have a couple stories about solo'ing assassins. And with Bugrol.. well.. I'm mostly just a human (or Half-Ogre) shield for others it seems.

Once I can get Golgaros to level 50 (when he can finally defeat the evil Suluclac and rid himself of his curse), I'll probably look into RvR. I'd really like my Mystic Crystal Lore back..

Back