Rust

AMorrii

This game is an alpha so I can't recommend it but I am enjoying it for what it is. I'm a bit ashamed of myself for actually buying an Early Access and especially for buying 2 copies.

Is anyone else playing? What do you think of it?

Apparently it's already crazy popular because it's sold a million copies while still in alpha.

Whaaat.

Apparently it's already crazy popular because it's sold a million copies while still in alpha.

Whaaat.

An option to display your genitalia is always a crowd pleaser XD.

Note: Though I have not seen any other objectionable content but I don't play it.

Last edited:
The nudity is off by default. You can type in a command to turn it on. I do have to say that I laughed really hard when I turned it on. It's pretty amusing watching 5 people run around trying to kill each other with rocks while they're all butt naked.

That said... The game is pretty fun. I've been playing with some friends. The player interactions is what makes this game so interesting. I've ran into a guy using a Monty Python voice. My buddies and I trapped a guy in our house and he sat there for over an hour. I literally cried because I was laughing so hard. Definitely worth the $20.

I do feel like the progression of the game is really slow though. I've played for 3 weeks now and there hasn't been any major updates. Only a minor patch to fix some small bugs. I actually have to keep telling myself that it's an alpha. The game runs pretty smooth too.

Last edited:
Back