• Friday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain_Tea

Well the CoD chapter has been around for a couple weeks now and i'm wondering if we've gotten enough guys to have a game day. All those in favor of a gameday sound off and vote for a day.

/me muses

It's difficult to pick one day.

Perhaps a multiple-choice poll is in order?

I voted for Saturday because most work during the week and Mornings on Saturdays, Doesn't matter so long as I can Frag someone :)

/me muses

It's difficult to pick one day.

Perhaps a multiple-choice poll is in order?

I meant to make it multiple choice :p. I'm not sure why i put a poll up anyway since the day \ time that works best for Blackbeard and I is late Saturday morning \ early Saturday afternoons. I haven't been playing much at all since i've been working a screwy shift on the shop floor. Should be back to normal next week :).

Saturday's are the best for me, too. Seems like I have been stretched pretty thin time-wise lately, but I can also find time for a few frags right before bed any night. With no family yet, my bed time is probably kind of late though :)

Whenever. I've playing a bit here and there, don't know how to find the server and add it though. Confusing. :p

Whenever. I've playing a bit here and there, don't know how to find the server and add it though. Confusing. :p

You can join us thru xfire :)

You can also manually add it as a favorite by going to "Join Game" and select "Favorites" for "Source" and then in the top right hand corner you'll see "Add New Favorite" there you type in the IP address 66.55.142.127:28960

Back