Rizz is gone, but his memory lives on

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Ha gotcha....

But in all seriousness this is Rizz's baby and with him taking some time away, i think that we should move toward a new direction in a way. lets keep everything the same because it seems to be working.

But lets all try to take one or a group of people from ToJ or Trib or FLS and pray for em and just try like once a week to make contact with them to see how they are doing and everything.

Why wait for the problems to arise, we never know when just saying Hi and seeing how the week is going for someone may impact them, or your words to help them grow.

Just an idea.

Rizz went where exactly?

lol. im still here. i just have had some issues to get over. if you read the post in ToJ staff forums you will have a good idea of whats going on in my life. if you cant get in there then heres a quote...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]basically i am getting a lot of pressure at church at the moment. being the only guy there that does any kind of design work its getting very hard. the people who give me the stuff to do are very 11th hour and have been piling it on. in such i have been forced to work my butt off and its removing the love of the work.. and when it becomes just work then thats  a problem.
also my girlfriend lives about 3 hours away by car. i have been going there every other weekend and missing out on a lot of my church activities. the church there is good but it cant beat home cookin   it seems like every time i go there people only talk to me if they want something designing...  

i have had to think a lot about this isolation and stress.. i have come to deal with it i think and am almost back at a good point. now how it relates to toj..

i have not had any games on my pc for a long while now. i feel like i am not a part of toj as a community.. but just a part of the machine that stops it from grinding to a halt. the main area where i felt at home here is in cga forums where the mentoring and other stuff was going well..

i dont mind telling you that our only person on the mentor scheme has gone awol. i havent heard from him in over a month despite my best efforts..  and the prayer request forums seems to be ovverun by people with rather strange views. this all came to a head in a heated discussion with a certain individual who had views tending towards fascism, and i was called a buddhist because i didnt want to nuke every country thats against the usa.

i think i just lost the plot for a moment but having thought about it i needed a break. i am going to be continuing to do all the work i do in toj and try to remain a part of it but i wont be playing any games with you guys and so wont be active in that way anymore. however i do want to remain heavily active in cga and do all i can in there.

well i hope that clears it up.. i havent really gone.. well i did but i came back..lol... just needed to explode i think and i did it far too publically

Well that was up till the start of this week. Basically covers why i left toj and then returned again. I am still a fully functioning part of toj but no longer play any games as such. I am still going to be running the mentorship scheme...

This week there is a mission at our church which i was supposed to be on. But i wasnt.. the reasons..

well i got dumped in the most harsh fashion.
sad.gif
 i took it rather badly and pretty much threw my teddies out. Im getting better though and learning to trust in god again.

I would ask that you all pray for me. im trying to keep this between you guys obviously. Im a bit of a mess at the moment. I will however try to keep up..lol. I will bring some fresh stuff to the mentor forums when i have got my head sorted out.

Also please pray for Deamiter who is the one guy who is being mentored. i havent heard from him in ages.. i dunno whats going on there but.. well just pray..lol

There ya go.. another insight into the soap opera episode that is my life...
wow.gif

I think it could work but as with everything it would need ppl who are willing to stay part of it.. LoJ you can draw up some ideas and post them here for mentors to discuss if u want..

Back