Rift 1.2 update info

Yay finally a LFD tool. And hopefully the UI features they're adding will allow me to scale the WHOLE UI at once and not separately. And I'm stoked they're updating the AH UI.... It's so difficult to use right now.

Last edited:
Yah for LFD. I have only done one dungeon because I don't know where things are, build a group, bleh. This should help a ton.

Sixteen more days until I can join you guys. T__________________T

That, and Shaman never looks like he's getting a true buff in WoW, sooo... XD

Sixteen more days until I can join you guys. T__________________T

I don't know Keero do you think you can live that long? I mean 16 whole DAYS that's like almost an eternity! :p

I R curious what happens in 16 days that you can play Keero? School break???

Yeah, I'm out of school until September or so, enough time to become a 133t tank and such in Rift.

Keero and Gerbil playing rift.... uh oh...

I'm not playing I'm just giving moral support with ever helpful comments on games I don't own.
Keero make sure you pwn in this game. Now he will all because I told him to :p .

Last edited:
Oh gerbil... I never got back to you on your tank build ... but it ROCKS, I have been using it exclusively to tank T1experts and its going well! The mitigation is fantastic. Many thanks for the inspiration.

Oh gerbil... I never got back to you on your tank build ... but it ROCKS, I have been using it exclusively to tank T1experts and its going well! The mitigation is fantastic. Many thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, yes ,YEEEEESSSSSSS! I've been wanting to ask but didn't want to pester you. Did you stack str gear and Titan's Strength(Champion ability) to get your block rating up or are you getting consistent blocking without them? How much str did it take to have your block activate worthwhile?

Last edited:
Back