Restructuring - MUST READ

Angryson

As you all have noticed, there have been a TON of changes in both of our raiding teams recently. Mainly, a lot of people have stopped raiding, or playing all together. This obviously throws a pretty good-sized wrench into things. Also, summer is finally coming up and school is out.

It's time for some change!

Both teams are officially re-opened for spots. I already have a fairly good idea who will be on Team 1 and Team 2, but all spots remain open for "bid". First off:

Team 1 is still considered the "Progression" team. It will be comprised of our "best of the best" raiders. We were the 5th or 6th alliance guild on our server to hit 11/12 and I aim to continue our end content streak.

However, do not think that Team 2 will be set up to fail. I've already seen a lot of good raiders (some even suited for Team 1) on Team 2's roster in the past. But we need to make sure that Team 2 has the people to run smoothly and have fun.

So, what do you, as a raider, need to do at this moment in time? Well, if you intend on raiding with Redeemed, PM me or find me in-game and tell me which team you'd like to be on, which toon you want to raid on and thier main/off-spec, and what your availability to raid is. I'll be reforming teams according to skill, raid-awareness, and availability. If you are looking to sign up with a team, you need to be able to make the raid nights your Raid Leader designates. The main thing that will guarantee progression for each team is consistency in attendance. A consistently changing team will always be pushed back when it comes to continuity and progression.

If you are not initially picked for the progression team and would like to apply for a spot, just ask me! I'll find a way to test you out via heroics or a few raid bosses. Keep in mind that some people will not be chosen simply because there are already people that fill the needed slots for their role (i.e. I'm not stacking 3 mages, full melee, etc.)

One more thing. As we did last night (5/25/11), Team 1 will most likely be subbing in a couple of Team 2 or "green" raiders on the first 3-4 bosses for the first night of the raid week in order to gear them up and help them learn new fights. Will this happen EVERY WEEK? Mostly. But don't be alarmed if we try to push hard into end game content and skip out a couple times.

The point is we want to try to give everyone a chance to raid at their appropriate level. We want to be able to progress and see end game content as well as provide a casual, fun raid environment; all centered around Christ-like beliefs and attitudes.

Lastly, the best thing you can do for yourself coming into any raid, is knowing the bosses you will be attempting. Cakey already has a great thread going with links to videos and gearing up HERE. Know the fights. Nothing makes a raid leader more happy than being able to cut out downtime via not having to re-explain fights every week!

If anyone has questions or concerns regarding the information presented in this thread, reply below. Keep it simple and serious. Applications for spots on either team are to be made via PM or in-game whisper/message. Thank you all for your time and happy raiding.

Haven't been able to get in-game much lately - but consider this me applying for progression team. I'll game-mail you my schedule someday.

Back