resistance kits and mining bags

Yesmina

im sure all the LWers have these, but I wanted to let you all know in case you wanted one.

Yesmina can craft all of the resistance kits (letters in green on this page) except Flame (i still need to run arc a bit for my belt so maybe this will come to me). The shadow resist one dropped for me last week sometime. These are usable on lvl 60 items and up.

Im still working on my scryer rep to make the magister's armor kit.. is there anyone who can make this right now in guild?

also a reminder that if you need a 28 slot mining bag just send Yesmina 6 heavy knothide (or i think it would be 30 regular knothide) and 4 primal earths.. the bags are pretty nice and I think people forget that they are available. Handy for bank alts too.

I just ask that you use the stuff personally or send it to a friend, but dont sell it :)

Mina can craft some stuff from scryer rep now too..

the magisters armor kit is 3 mp5, not too shabby. just requires 3 heavy knothide leather and 1 primal mana.

again, i know others can craft it but just putting it out there and letting people know its ok to send mats and let me know if you want something.

Back