Request for mom

Mop man

Today I have a prayer request for my mother. For the last few months she has been getting very sick on and off. While she is sick she becomes restless and paces around the house sobbing terribly. We have prayed and tried many things to make her better but I fear she lacks faith in God due to stress and grief she has a hard time letting go of. Any prayer or helpful tips is great, thankyou.

Romans 8:28 tells us that we know that all things work together for good to them that love God. I've seen God work too many miracles thru tragedies and heartaches to know this is anything less than completely true.

Stay faithful, trust Him and make sure you have a good Church to help you thru this.

Praying for you, her and the God's will, strength and mercy.

I feel I know what your mother is going through. I'll be praying for you and your mother.

Praying this verses helps:
Psalms 77:11-12, Remember past blessings from God. Let me emphasize that verses before Psalms 77:11-12 the writer is in great pain, have no hope and questioning God. After verse 12, Psalms 77:13-20, the writer began to praise God.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Stay faithful, trust Him and make sure you have a good Church to help you thru this.

I strongly agree with Wolfeman.

Back