Request for help and prayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

Hiya all. I circulated an idea through the cga staff about a prayer newsletter. It seemed to get a good response.

Heres the basic deal...

There would be a newsletter probably using a yahoo email group sent every week with the latest info on prayer requests/praise reports/updates on spiritual matters in cga/toj.

Now as well as praying that this all comes into fruition i would also like to open up the floor for someone to come and take this position.

Now this is a position of high responsibility and i only want somoene who is prepared to stick with it. You will be dealing with the prayer newsletter and responsible for its sending every week.
You will have to colate all requests and stuff in forums and send abbridged versions in an email every sunday/monday. There will be liasing via email or messenger with people who post in forums here to maintain a current status of each prayer request (for the purpose of reporting when God moves on it).
The person who takes up this role will be put on the cga prayer team.

gg

*bump*

I really hope some of you are thinking of this and giving it prayer. Even if you arent considering the position. I have had a strong feeling while praying this morning that there is a spirit of apathy in the heart of toj. I pray we can break it. Dont let the devil remove your strength. Stand firm and help build a great community here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back