Recruiting calls posted

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I posted two recruiting calls for the Starcraft chapter on the Battle.net forums earlier today--one on the Clan Hall forum and the other on the Starcraft General Discussion forum. Click the following links to check out the replies:

http://www.battle.net/forums....D=11875

http://www.battle.net/forums....D=27958

I haven't checked them yet (and likely won't), but I assure you all that you can expect rude and hateful replies any time we post recruiting calls. It's a sad, sad world out there.

Seems like the secodn one has been like erased... how mean.. first one, there is 1 reply saying taht he'd support us
smile.gif
the other erased one had.. geeZ! lots of negative replies that i won't post

*nod* I believe it. You can almost guarantee a negative backlash when someone stands up and publicly announces that they are a Christian gamer. People almost always bring up the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials as though the events of past centuries are the fault of today's generations of Christians. They call us narrow-minded parrots, but you'll notice that they're just spewing the anti-Christian hate that saturates our media.

These are the same people that demand their right to free speech while spewing venom at the people who fight the wars that give them the right they take for granted. And Christians are called hypocrites.

Interesting.

About a year ago.. i think.. thats when i was good at SC along side with a friend of mine (christian
biggrin.gif
) kept beating these 2 team. Whew did they use dirty languages. I kept tellin them to stop it *as i rushed lol* which was a bad idea <without the rush would've been more effective..> he kept saying words at me. Some how he knew i was a christian from tellin him to not cuss.. i was started by this and infact i pulled out all my strats out to take this guy out of the game. Last thing he said before his last supply depot was blasted was u d$#% hypocrite go to h3%@. The other guy on the opposite team did not say anythin however. That night i sat about thinkin why they rejected christians. I prayed to the Lord to free that infested soul and bring him into his presence.. unfortunately i was unable to find him playin again. Well guys i hope u guys don't get discouraged by being called hypocrites. As long as you have God right in your heart, you wield the sword and the shield provided from the Lord.
biggrin.gif

Back