Reborn's Friday Night Fights!!!

ewoksrule

Ok so it is time for an official event!

POSTPONED - Mirakle is lameo and forgot this is Good Friday.
Starting Friday the 22nd we are going to begin a fun in-game event called Friday Night Fights. (FNF) This will be a duel competition with preset rules and nice rewards.

The location will be announced ahead of time, so feel free to scout out the location in advance to find Line of Sight obstacles and plan your strategy.

This first event will be a level 13 twink competition.
-It will be held in the PvP area in Sanctum in the middle of the training dummies at 8pm PST. The duelers will stand side by side in the very middle when the duel request is given. Be early as the first fight will commence at 8pm.

The rules are as follows:
  • Your toon must be level 13 (no exceptions).
  • You will have access to all the souls you want. (but don't level to 14 getting them)
  • You can swap souls during the competition at any time you like.
  • You can twink your toon with all the gear you want. (but don't level to 14 getting it)
  • Matches will be best 2 out of 3 double elimination.
  • Potions ARE allowed and encouraged. (Mirakle is a 300 Alchemist and will hook you up if you send him a request)

Prises will be given out to the top 3 places.

So this gives you one week to get a new ALT to level 13 and twink him/her out with souls and gear. Consider keeping this toon low in 13 because we will use this format again.

Please sign up here in this thread and mention if you have time constraints (east coast I apologize for the late start will try to be earlier next time) so I can place you early. Mention your alts name (when you know it) and you MUST mention your class as you sign up.

Last edited:
Lea we are here for ya man, Hope they get that fixed soon.

Yell at me when you do get on, I could come help you with some quests or something.

what's wrong with your authenticator? Ambry & I both have it on our accounts and don't have any problems...

I had a problem once, called them up and they removed it over the phone so I could re-add. I got a CS rep on the first ring and the whole thing was done in 7 mins or so.

His phone died... He posted on Twitter that he needed his authenticator removed from his account because he had no ability to log in with dead phone.

Ahh yeah, totally call them up on the phone. They are speedy and responsive. I had 2 incidents so far, a pre-order issue and the authenticator and both times the phone call was under 10 mins and a perfect 10 for resolution.

One week from tonight! I postponed this due to the World Event. I wanted everyone to have a week to level and gear up a 13 toon and not worry about collecting death shards.

Oh my....I am lame and forgot this is good Friday this week. I will be with family and unable to host an event as I am sure will be many of you. I will try to hype this up again for next friday... Sorry all ;(

Back