Reach: Unranked Games?

AmericanJudkins

Hey all,

My wife and I want to play Halo: Reach together, but she and I are both still learning the game mechanics/weapons/etc. We'd like to be able to play against random opponents but be in "unranked" social matches like there used to be in Halo 3. In the Reach manual, it says that you can either play unranked social matches or ranked matches, but I don't see those options anywhere.

Anyone know how to do it or can explain the system to me?

Everything in Matchmaking is unranked as well as Firefight and co-op campaign. As said, its only the duo and team arenas that are ranked. (They require you to play 3 games a day to get a rank and do that for 7 days withing a season to get a division.)

You could always set up custom games and play slayer or something on the small maps. Me and my brother and a friend of ours really enjoy playing The Cage with random weapon settings with jetpacks and letting loose with the silly. But I do that with pretty much any game like this I play. Nothing like taking a swing on a jetpacking spartan with a golf club and sending em flying

Back