Rank Up Fast in CoD:WaW

Captain_Tea

I found a server where u get 1000pts/kill :eek:. I ranked all the way up to lvl 65 in no time. Level 65 appears to be as far as u can go, then you get the option to give up everything you unlocked guns, perks and everything and go for prestige. There appear to be 10 levels of prestige and you have to give up everything each time.

I chose to give up everything and go for prestige level 1. On this server I started at level 1 and ranked all the way up to 65 again in about 2 hrs :eek:. Now I will need to give it all up again and go for level 2 prestige. It almost feels like cheating, but apparently its not and what the heck I want to unlock all the fancy stuff :p.

The server is called "Rank Up Fast **nForce|ville** No Tanks" 8.12.23.76:28960

Last edited:
Woohoo, I'm 65! That did feel almost like cheating. Not really... but I did miss out on the normal excitement of finally unlocking that awesome weapon or perk. Oh well, I need to be 65 for competition :) Go team ToJ!

Well I followed Lead and I have to say WOOT!!!! I thought I was on my last Prestige [I guess some of them were pins to the Badges as I counted 10] but OH NO, I am only P5, since it gains nothing to continue I am not sure but oh well why not, its just a game. I am seeing a Growing number of players online so World at War is growing in popularity :)

I attached a pic of the Prestige Badges so if you see one you know how crazy the person was to Dump LvL 65:p

Well I started today on P5 and Finally made it, gained nothing except experience[and a whole lot of points], if it had not been for Captain Tea finding the server I would be trudging along, no more Ranks in my profile as you can see :)

I think I'm going to stick at 65 and work on getting the achievements and weapon attachments that are based on kills instead of experience.

I couldn't resist, i found a ffa server giving 1000pt kills and ranked even faster. I got my pretty red pin tonight :p level 10 prestige. It was kind of a waste of time since you didn't gain anything from it but i figured i might as well take advantage of the dbl points week and do it now otherwise i'd never do it. Now its time to start completing challenges and unlocking sights and stuff. There's no magic server to unlock those quicker :p.

Anywho, here's the server I was on tonight:

[AWC] FFA Hyper Rank #2 24/7

IP: 205.234.153.86

Congrats Mr Red Star Man, it does look nice although I actually like 9 better, something about those Golden Wings, now lets all go for Prestige on COD 4:p

Oh Well, it was a joke anyway, I have no desire to start over this late in the game "Again".
I only went Prestige in Cod WW because it was Double XP week, but now am glad I did :)

Back