Raiding Meeting

Angryson

Saturday, March 11th: 1 server time

Covering all topics that are raiding related. Be there.

Officers, Raid Leaders, Raiders, and anyone else who wants to stay updated on whats going on in the raiding scene should make it a priority to make it. Sorry for the short notice, but this needs to happen ASAP.

1am... I love it!

Errrr... I guess you mean in the afternoon. Sounds exciting

Last edited:
The meeting went well. There were a few concerns voiced about the lack of progression in Team 2. We're going to look into a few ways of fixing that. Some ideas included picking up 1 or 2 players from team2 and bringing them on the first few bosses with team1 to a) get them some gear and b) help them see content that they might not be seeing and take a new perspective into team2 to help them progress thru those bosses as well.

Some positive notes were brought up on the success of our raiding as a whole and especially team1 since they're only 2 bosses away from downing all available content (normal of course) before a new, higher ilevel patch comes around. This would be a guild first for I-dont-know-how-long and be a HUGE step in Redeemed raiding.

The overall consensus was to leave things as they were for now. However, Team 2 may see a couple new Raid Leaders to help Brootis and Good every once in a while. We're also looking to really lock down both Team's schedules and roster so there isn't a lot of change in the class/raider make up of each raid.

All in all, changes to come once officers can come to a consensus on how best to keep moving our raid environment forward.

GO REDEEMED RAIDING!

Back