Raiding Days

What days are best suited to you for raiding?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
Members of Fj's team, please pick the raiding nights that work best for you. Also, be sure to post time slots that are best for you to raid during. (e.g.: 6-9 PM ST) This will greatly affect the outcome of the official raid time settings. Please realize that not everyone will be available for all raid times posted, and sub-ins may be required for one day or another, or one time or another. When team three opens up there will be an opportunity to help rebalance teams and open up new raiding times\days.

This poll is for the following people:
Team Leader FJ
Healers- Wallawinski, Icthus, Champoflight, Lukey
Tanks- Fj, Tebran, Meli
Ranged DPS- Melko, Reco, Boozelm, Powderpuff, Young
Melee DPS- Darkmoon, Cassadine

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, my small group is going to every other Friday night starting the first of April. So, I will not be available every other Friday. Sunday nights starting after Easter I have a 10 week program so I am not able to come then.

Wednesday nights I am good from 7-9 server, Mondays can work, Thursday possible as well. It would be nice if we could finish dinner as a family so that is like 7 server time for me to get online. But, I am one, do what is best for the team as a whole.

I voted Monday, Sunday. I work all other nights, but I will be able to make it to the raid a little late on Friday or Saturday.

My bad my wife was on my computer while i was cooking and read the title and said it was a poll so I had her vote for me.

I can't do Fridays for the most part because of fellowship stuff and then probably hanging out with friends after. Saturdays would be pretty ideal for me if my friends don't want to hang out....at least up until next Fall when football season starts up again. I can do almost any other day unless I have work to do/projects to complete and I don't really want to stay up past 9pm/10pm ST (12am/1am my time). Been losing too much sleep as is. ^^;;

Hey! I'm an idiot! I answered the poll before I actually read the post, and I can't figure out how to delete my responses, sorry for my hastiness.

I'll go, please, please, please, anytime! WAIT, I'm not on the list!! Dumb key stuff. Never mind...............

=P

Hi peeps,

I can be available most nights of the week to raid but start times closer to 5pm server time are best for me since that's 8pm est (my time). I wake up at 4:30am est (1:30am server time) for work everyday. Saturday and Sundays are a toss up for me for work also so I can raid pretty late either Friday or Saturday night depending if I work that next day or not.

All in all, I can accomodate pretty much any night as long as I know the schedule ahead of time.

Thanks,
Cassadine

Any day is fine with me. I have church on Wednesdays so that would be the least convenient. I'm good from 6:00 ST till whenever.

When ever you need me i will be there. Weeknights however I will need to be done no later than 8:30-9ST since that will be 11:30 - 12am EST (my time) Weekends are cool but a little advance notice is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back