Quantum's Team Monday April 2

Quantum_Man

I am away on my honeymoon but Mirakle will be taking up the reins for leading Monday's Karazhan raid. The team will be as follows:

Mirakle, Mythblade, Treebranch, Avesther, Hammerdrop, Mythranjier, Cooptroop, Seathra, Zacchaeus, and another DPS of Mirakle's choosing.

Mirakle will be playing Jackhog's character to have another DPS slot since you really only need 1 tank for the Curator. If certain people and classes are needed for the strategy to work better, be prepared to step out and let someone else come in. The goal here is to learn the fight, get used to the flow and rhythm of the encounter. It is a major DPS gear check, so if the DPS is not sufficient, it is an indication the DPS needs to work on their gear through instances, quests, crafted armor.

Start time will be 6:15 server

Mods Required for Karazhan
KTM, BigWigs, oRA2, some kind of enemy cast bar like Natur ECB.

Mirakle will also make a post regarding the Friday April 6 team, which he is also leading. Karazhan resets on Tuesday so Friday will be a fresh start. I will resume my leadership role on the Monday April 9 raid.

Well, it looks like I may be only able to stay until 9pm server time. If you choose to switch me out Mirakle, I'll understand.

As I'm not actually on a Kara team yet, I may be speaking out of turn, but I am keyed, and as my family's out of town the first part of this week, from today through Wednesday I'm able to be on by 6 ST. If you get to the end of your team list and still have need of DPS, I should be around.

We will get you on a team ASAP Badd, as well as others who just got keyed. FJ will divide those out this week. (nudge FJ, please add new raiders to teams..)

For tonight I will be taking Reco as the last DPS slot. He is on FJ's team but FJ is not running again till Wednesday and Reco heads out of town for a couple weeks on vacation. I am going to let him get to experience Kara a little before he goes.

Zacc I would like for you to come as long as you can. There should be some DPS available to sub in whenever you have to leave.

Everyone bring a couple stacks of super health/mana pots tonight. Mythblade make sure to head to Old Southshore and grab a few stacks of Rumsey's RUm. The Curator is going down and its about a 10 min fight each attempt (hopefully it takes only one!) You will want to pot as soon as the cooldown is up.

As said, I will be playing on Jackhog for the boss fight, Mythblade will be tanking him. I spent 300+ gold getting Jack 4 pieces of high end Arcane resist gear so he can tank the Astral adds for the strat we will be using tonight. If it works right then the rest of you will not need any Arcane resist.

Make sure you have KTM and BigWigs installed. I will go over the BigWigs mod before we fight to make sure you have the bars placed where you want them.

Well see you all at 6pm!

We will get you on a team ASAP Badd, as well as others who just got keyed. FJ will divide those out this week. (nudge FJ, please add new raiders to teams..)

For tonight I will be taking Reco as the last DPS slot. He is on FJ's team but FJ is not running again till Wednesday and Reco heads out of town for a couple weeks on vacation. I am going to let him get to experience Kara a little before he goes.

Not a problem at all. I know Reco was bummed that he was going to have to wait - this sounds like a good solution. Be sure to let us know how things are progressing. I'll either be on Baddwin or my Druid alt Morrik.

Back