PVPers

sayhellotolane

Hey, I am posting just to gauge who our pvpers are. I am currently level 45 myself and I am rank 42 on valor. I'll probably hit 50 this week because my wife is going to be out of town all week so I am trying to figure out who's going to rock some huttball with me! (since most games are huttball, not because its my favorite)

Also, I'm currently a concealment operative, but if there are any dedicated pvp tanks I'll roll heals and love every second of being an unkillable duo.

I pvp quite a bit on my 50 sorcerer. I only really do Huttball though - it's my favorite by far, I don't enjoy the Civil War one, and Voidstar is just broken. I generally just drop and requeue if it's not Huttball.

I got in my first PVP match today. It seemed I was having problems with my abilities. I couldn't seem to get Force Charge to work half the time and I couldn't trigger any of my other abilities. I may have not had enough rage to trigger them, but in pve it doesn't take more than a couple seconds to get enough range to charge most of them. Any suggestions?

Kahiel couple of tips for Marauder PvP

1. Save your charge till after they knock you back. Helps immensely in PvP with the number of sages and sorcs.

2. Cloak of pain when entering the middle of a fight to mitigate some damage.

3. Always target the weakest enemy. If you go after the tanks you will most likely die.

I have more but it would be helpful to see what you are doing in order to help out more.

Hope these tips help some though.

I would love it if we got some group queues together. PvPing in a group is way more fun than queueing solo.

I'll be setting up some group PVP times, however my 2nd baby is being born this week (if it isn't here by Weds, they will be inducing on Thurs), so it may be a bit before I have time to schedule something concrete.

I will be down for PvPing tonight, either at the 50 bracket or 10-49 with my two characters. I know some have been commenting about not being able to win any games queuing solo (Usually happens during evening hours when guilds get together to form their groups).

I will be down for PvPing tonight, either at the 50 bracket or 10-49 with my two characters. I know some have been commenting about not being able to win any games queuing solo (Usually happens during evening hours when guilds get together to form their groups).

I haven't won a Hutt Ball match since I started. Most of the time the groups are just out trying to kill everyone and getting no where with the ball. I have been playing early in the day tho when most of you guys are probably sleeping.

Back