PvP - Tuesday Night 05-29-07 10 pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I would like a few suggestions. What we were about to try last week was searing flames so I guess if there are no suggestions we will do that or work on something at the hall.

Woohoo! We think our Internet connection is fixed; I guess this will be the real test!

How about trappers? ;)

Just kidding...

Well, you asked for suggestions. :)

Derk and I were observing top HoH battles and there was a Savannah heat build used by a couple of teams which I think could have potential for us. Essentially:

1 Water Ele
2 Savannah Heat Eles
2 Warriors with crippling/knockdown/general crowd control
3 monks

Monks are VERY specialized in this build, which I think is a great idea - you've got one monk who ONLY casts Reversal of Fortune and Gift of Healing, another who ONLY casts Light of Deliverance and the occasional Infuse Health, and another who focuses on keeping the warriors alive (not sure what skills are optimal for that one).

Again I think this build could work for us, only problem is that heroes probably don't work very well in it except maybe for the third monk.

Paul

Your computer is broken. Playing level 1 monks wouldn't fix that.

i could play with my mind... i could call you and just place the phone near the mic for TS and then i could imagine i was playing.... im bored OK, anything would help.

:(

Back