PvP - Tuesday Night 03-27-07 10 pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I will be there and look forward to getting some fame or if we have 8 people on time we will try some GvG!

If we do GvG, I wouldn't recommend rit spike. However, the 'Burst of Heat' build we experimented with a couple of weeks ago might have GvG potential with some modification:

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Build:Team_-_HA_Burst_Of_Heat

The reason I think it has potential to be developed into a GvG build is because it is fairly balanced, has flag-running potential with the assassins, is capable of splitting up, and has monk builds which are similar to others I've seen used in GvG. The problem is, the build takes particular advantage of enemies being clumped up - the ice ele helps enforce that. But groups tend to be much more spread out and divided in GvG. For that reason, Searing Flames might be a good substitution for SH. I still like an ice ele in GvG, its really effective for slowing down the enemy and runners too.

As always I'm up for anything - but I recommend that rit spiking is best for earning fame/faction in HA or the arenas.

I'm going to do some GvG observation before PvP tonight if possible - I'm curious to see what people are running, and if anyone is doing a build with Savannah Heat eles.

Paul

Okay, Dredd, a bit excited about PvP? :) I mean, you only started the thread at 1:20 in the morning...

I'll be there. Y'all know what I can play, I guess. :D

as with the last two times i was there.. but no one else was!
so maybe this will be my week, plan on being there

Anyone who wasn't there for this PvP really missed out. Andrew came up with this AWESOME build. The way it works is, you make a warrior with a pet and bring a bow, and you use this skill (can't remember what its called) which regenerates health and makes you attack faster when you have dead allies...ok, so get this, everyone sends in their pets by attacking with their bows and then the pets die (especially when they run into traps) and everyone gets like this massive bonus to attack speed and lots of healing, don't really even need a monk and plus you don't care when your team mates die, hey that's just more of an attack and health bonus for the rest of the party! Wow, it was fun, we even earned a fame with it!

Probably because the other team was laughing so hard. :D

Paul

IT WAS IWAY!!! RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!!! you know.. we probably could mod IWAY to a working build.. tho them 1v1v1 matches would be tough

Back