PvP tonight! Tuesday Nov. 21, 2006! 10 Est

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Just letting you all know I will be there and we are gonna win halls tonight!

Andrew

or next time, theres always next time!

:p

I really had a lot of fun with our attempts at running the factory last night - we had a ton of problems with slow loads and err7, which were frustrating of course, but we still pulled out a couple of fame. And perhaps most importantly, we had a couple of opposing teams show us some real respect for our build, got an outright compliment from one. I think we're still pretty much the only serious minion factory build in the game right now, its fun being unique especially when we can be mildly successful at the same time.

Last night I brought an SS necro upon Dredd's suggestion, and I thought it was really useful. Was a little hard to stay alive and I was frequently the first casualty, but hey if they want to focus their spike on me instead of the minion master then more power to 'em. Especially if they mistakenly think I AM the minion master. :)

Paul

Sry wasnt able to make it my mom and I came down with bad sickness. I have no clue what it was but I paid the toliet many visits last night.

I think we're still pretty much the only serious minion factory build in the game right now, its fun being unique especially when we can be mildly successful at the same time.
Its fun being different. More chance that people would see you. WOOT TO THE ABNORMAL!

I AM the minion master. :)
Hey now, Dea might think your trying to take her spot. I dont see you with any minion cookies! :p

I thought it funny how one team yelled out in All chat that we had minions warning the other teams lol.

Back