PvP - Friday the 13th (of April)

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Once again, it is Friday and time to talk about PvP for tonight. I know we've got a FoW group planned, but don't know if we will have favor or if anyone interested in PvP will be doing that instead.

It has been a while since we've had a HoH build that I have really enjoyed and felt comfortable leading. We've been experimenting with IWAY again, but have troble making it past the kill count altar map. We have a lot of options tonight (and likely one old alliance member who will join us). Please post if you will be on tonight as well as discussing what we should do.

• IWAY - 4-IWAY, 3-R/Rt Barrage, 1 Orders-Heal Party N/Mo
  • IWAY - Rolo's build - 6-IWAY, 1 Rt/N-MM, 1 OoP Necro
  • Rit Spike
  • Balanced - 2-melee/tank, 3-Mo, 2-damage/interrupts
  • Team Arenas
  • Alliance Battles
  • Hero Battles - weekend special, see if we can randomly get matches against eachother, can you pick your opponent?
  • GvG - Build? - we need at least 4 of one guild (SoE/SOE) for this.

I will check this thread again by 5pm Eastern and post a build so that people can prep their PvP characters ahead of time to minimize start-up time.

I really want to do more PvE farming in general - need to earn funds for various stuff. If PvP falls through for tonight I'm all for FoW, Underworld, SF, whatever.

I think the Savannah Heat/Assassins build has a lot of potential, would love to see us try that one. Rolo's build isn't typical IWAY and he did take the time and effort to actually post it, so I'd be in favor of trying that out well. If we have a smaller crowd I'd also be in favor of either AvA or FFF - I've really been wanting to try the FFF but don't want to do it with a PUG.

Paul

im cool with anything, tho i did commit to FoW, so i will have to leave for that.

Looks like we may be a little short of a full party of 8, even if we include a few extra. For now, I am thinking we start with alliance battles and see if we get enough more to try something different.

I will only be on after i get home from work and will miss the FoW so ill be ready to pvp or whatever we all wanna do.

Back