Purpose Driven Life Devotional

Genesis1315

Ladies
Our second devotional is a daily devotional based on the popular book "The Purpose Driven Life" written by Rick Warren. I am sure many have read the book and / or attended Bible Studies based on the book. Our daily devotional is written by John Fischer.

John Fischer is Senior Writer for PurposeDrivenLife.com and is the author of the daily devotional as well as other insightful articles. John's career spans over thirty years of distinctive ministry, first as a singer/songwriter, recording artist and pioneer of Jesus Music, then as a best-selling author, and currently as a popular speaker at conferences, retreats, churches and colleges/universities.

The staff of purposedrivenlife.com has allowed us to post their daily devotion on the CGA website. The devotions are copied in their entirety from the purposedrivenlife.com (or email).

I have received these devotions for the past couple months. They have encouraged me to live out my faith in ways I have not considered. I hope you enjoy them in 2007.

If anyone would like to participate in moderating this forum (including posting the daily devotions, please let me know.

God Bless

Gen

I'll be picking up where Gen left off. It might take me a day or two to get caught up, but I've been reading the devotionals straight from the website, and think that there are a few really good days that we've missed.

I'm looking for someone to give me a hand - I know that because of my work schedule, I can't post every day. If you're interested, please PM me and we'll go over the details.

Back