Psalm 23 for the cyber-age

CCGR

The Lord is my programmer, I shall not crash. He installed his software on the hard disk of my heart; all of His commands are user-friendly. His directory guides me to the right choices for His name's sake. Even though I scroll through the problems of life, I will fear no bugs, for He is my backup. His password protects me. He prepares a menu before me in the presence of my enemies. His help is only a keystroke away.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and my file will be merged with His and saved forever. Amen. --Author Unknown.

love it
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The Lord is my programmer, I shall not crash. He installed his software on the hard disk of my heart; all of His commands are user-friendly. His directory guides me to the right choices for His name's sake. Even though I scroll through the problems of life, I will fear no bugs, for He is my backup. His password protects me. He prepares a menu before me in the presence of my enemies. His help is only a keystroke away.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and my file will be merged with His and saved forever. Amen.

no.  it's wrong!

MY (correct) version
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The Lord is my SysAdmin, I shall not exceed bandwidth limits.

He makes my sectors error-free, He organizes my allocation units.

He reallocates my RAM, He guides me in processes of correct syntax, for His name's sake.

Even though I search
through the runtime errors prompt,
I will fear no misplaced semicolon,
for You are with me,
Your tools and Your utilities,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me,
in the presence of my fragmentation,
you annoint my CPU with {infinity}wm/k thermal grease
my 2^{infinity}-bit RAM bandwidth overflows

Surely OS stability and good technical support will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will be saved in the RAID array of the Lord forever.

Amen.

sorry about the mix between programming and computer hardware lingo in there... I need a bigger vocabulary and knowledge base to draw words and such from (most notably "comfort" - I wanted a better word...)... and I need to figure out how to make the infinity symbol in this forum... >_<

plus, my version follows the wording of the Bible more correctly, and does not omit random parts.

*is full of himself. then realizes the magnitude of what he's done*
*ego dies*
tounge.gif

Back