proof that blizz is a god honoring company

Bijou

Banned
Proof that blizzard is a god honoring company: The first and foremost special thanks they give in the wrath of the lich king manual, is to Jehovah-Jirah and the following verse. God bless you all, and god bless Blizzard!

colossians 3:17
And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representitive of the lord jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to god the father

Proof that blizzard is a god honoring company: The first and foremost special thanks they give in the wrath of the lich king manual, is to Jehovah-Jirah and the following verse. God bless you all, and god bless Blizzard!

colossians 3:17
And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representitive of the lord jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to god the father

billzard itself can't since a corporation is not an animate human. Somebody inside blizzard did that but that is not indicative of the entire company.

billzard itself can't since a corporation is not an animate human. Somebody inside blizzard did that but that is not indicative of the entire company.
I was thinking something along the same lines, but I admit that it's surprising and encouraging to know there are Christian employees at Blizzard willing to express their faith.

You are right, Blizzard itself can not be a God fearing entity. And it isn't as simple as Christian employees at blizzard willing to express their faith. I'm sure there are Budhists and Muslims and people of many other religions willing to express their faith. But only the Christian|Jewish God received the glory. That is important to note.

I saw this about an hour after I got WotLK at a midnight release, and thought it was pretty cool...Thought someone already posted it on the CGA forums though...

Back