Prayer Request, Surgery/Friend

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Hey Y'all, another prayer request. One of my good friends asked me to pray for his ex as she's goin to have surgery to try and remove some cancerous cells. He's not a believer, and has been pretty anti-religion most his life. Please pray for her, that the doctors are able to remove the cancer, and for him as well.

Thanks.

(10:01:46 PM) Ben: My ex goes in for surgery tomorrow to hopefully remove the cancer cells she has...figured any extra help she can get would be great...I'm keeping her in my thoughts but mind doing a prayer for her? Couldn't hurt.
(10:02:08 PM) Levi: what's her name?
(10:02:31 PM) Ben: heather
(10:04:31 PM) Ben: I'm about to cry at work just thinking about how scared I am for her and her son
(10:05:08 PM) Ben: if this surgery doesn't work Caleb might not have a mom in a few years if the cancer gets to be super serious and not very treatable

Praise report.

Talked to my buddy, she is now cancer free!

Please pray that this situation can be used to reach out to my buddy... That God will soften his heart.

Wahooty cancer free. What use to be, in most cases, just short of a death sentence can now be dealt with and controlled. My wife is a 40 year survivor. Praise God for modern health sciences.

Back