Prayer Request and some updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashon

Hey guys.

This prayer request isn't for me, but for our good brother in Christ, Billy S. (aka Pilgrim). I know he's mentioned in the prayer team email as well, but i wanted to update it and take a step further. He's just graduated, and are going through tough times and also finding a job. To make situation worse his computer totally broke down. Please keep him in your prayers. Pray that he'd get a job, and find the light on his path. Pray that he'd get his computer fixed (it'll def. be convenient in future stuffs) I'm currently helping him on the Computer parts. He needs everything except processor, cdrom, floppy, RAM, Videocard, and PSU. Basically he needs a new/used parts to get his computer back to shape. I'm currently tryin to send him a spare PSU and possibly a Videocard (Thats y i put them in not-needed list) If you can support him in anyway with any parts lying around, please contact me. I'm sure Billy could use some support.

Thanks, God Bless. Even if you can't support him financially, there are always prayers to add up
biggrin.gif

-Albert

Amd Athlon 2400+ and I have 512 of 2700 DDR Ram

thats Billy's pc specs.

He's doing better apparently, i hope you guys will keep him in his prayer still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back